New week, new quick update for you!
- I cannot count how many times it was a pitfall for me and my colleagues – managing O365 without powershell (i.e. from Mac)? Now you can – Platform independent Command-Line Interface for Office365 now available!
- Visual Studio Code now supports Azure Data Lake R & Python extensions!
- There is new version of the Elastic Database Client Library for Azure SQL database supporting Java. The client library provides tools to help developers scale out the data tier of their applications using sharding, including support for multi-tenancy patterns for Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- iOS Yammer users have now an option to praise their coworkers as well as publish announcements from mobile app.
And if you have a little bit more time for a small literature I recommend you below content:
- Luca Vitali has created a features comparison table between Skype for Business and Teams. Really awesome work!
- Outstanding testify of Troy Hunt for US Congress in “Data Breaches” topic. It summarize the topic aggregating information from many different perspectives in the shortest possible way (in my opinion). Why Data Breaches are “Perfect Storm”, Knowledge-Based Authentication issue, the power of aggregation, what are data breach vectors – many subjects covered.